|Name||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Normal Business Hours
Mon - Fri 7 AM - 4 PM
Elkhart - 217-947-2751 Mt Pulaski - 217-792-5711
We are available on our mobile phones if you need anything after hours.
Paul Crombie - 217-306-2144
Todd Farris - 217-306-3549
Mark Maxheimer - 217-306-2103
Cash Bids are updated every 10 minutes during the trading session and during the overnight (electronic) session. Cash bids are approximate, and all final bids will be determined mutually by the seller and Elkhart Grain in person or by phone.
Do you farm ground affected by Lake Fork Ditch?
Click here to view the USGS (United States Geological Survey) webpage which measures gage height and water flow through Lake Fork at Rt 54.
- Corn Setting a Penny Red into Report Day
- Corn prices are fractionally to 1 ¾ cents in the red in the run up to this morning’s USDA Grain Stocks report. The Thursday session ended with nickel gains in corn after a an 8 ¼ cent range. Preliminary open interest showed more net new buying, but was up only...
- Short Covering Pushed Triple Digit Cattle Rally
- Live cattle futures were back up by 0.8% to 1.2% on Thursday. The Dec contract was up $2.25 for the day, limiting the week’s pullback to 92 cents. Preliminary open interest data shows short covering dominating, dropping 2,779 contracts on the day. USDA confirmed Thursday cash sales from $183 to...
- Wheat Futures Firming on Friday
- Wheat prices are firm into the Friday trade session. The Dec SRW contract is 3 cents off the overnight high. Wheat trade pushed lower again on Thursday, again led by the KC market. HRW futures were down by 1.2% across the front months, leaving Dec at a net 26 cent...
- Beans Fractionally Mixed
- Soybeans are currently back to UCNH in early Friday futures activity. The overnight session stayed in a tight 6c range. Front month bean prices settled 2 ¾ to 4 ¼ cents lower on Thursday. Preliminary open interest showed net new selling, increasing 6,332 contracts on the lower market. Barchart data...
- Friday Cotton Market Working Higher
- Friday’s cotton session is currently 45 points off the overnight highs but sstill 13 to 30 points in the black. Cotton futures finished the Thursday session with 30 to 50 point gains. That has December at a net 280 point gain for the week. Dec settled over a penny off...
- Hogs React to NASS Data on Friday
- The front month futures were up triple digits, including a 3.8% rally for the Dec contract, on Thursday heading into the NASS Hogs and Pigs report. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Thursday afternoon was $74.76, down by $1.86. The ECB quote was $73.61, compared to $75.55 for the...