|Name||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Normal Business Hours
Mon - Fri 7 AM - 4 PM
Elkhart - 217-947-2751 Mt Pulaski - 217-792-5711
During harvest we plan to be open at 7:00 AM Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM on Saturday, and 12:00 noon - 5:00PM on Sunday. Closing times will be location by location.
However, we are available on our mobile phones if you need anything after hours.
Paul Crombie - 217-306-2144
Todd Farris - 217-306-3549
Mark Maxheimer - 217-306-2103
Cash Bids are updated every 10 minutes during the trading session and during the overnight (electronic) session. Cash bids are approximate, and all final bids will be determined mutually by the seller and Elkhart Grain in person or by phone.
Do you farm ground affected by Lake Fork Ditch?
Click here to view the USGS (United States Geological Survey) webpage which measures gage height and water flow through Lake Fork at Rt 54.
- Double Digit Monday Bounce in Beans
- Soybean futures popped 13 2/3to 16 3/4 cents out of the weekend. That bounce left November 11 1/4 cents off last week’s high. Meal was firm to start the week, going home on Monday 40 to 80 cents/ton higher in ’22 contracts and 20 cents weaker for Dec ’21. BO...
- Cotton Prices Close with Gains
- After pulling back for midday, front month cotton bounced back to close black on the day. Prices hadn’t gotten back to their overnight highs but ended 34 to 43 points stronger. A stronger Dollar Index was of concern at midday, though had faded its strength in the afternoon. The stock...
- Hog Futures Close Mixed on Monday
- Hog trading to start the week resulted in gains between 15 and 32 cents, and losses of less than 42 cents. December hogs were the outlier, having closed 87 cents stronger, as contracts tightened the Dec to Feb carry to $2.57. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Monday $63.66,...
- Corn Closes Firm on Monday
- Corn futures ended the session UNCH to fractionally higher in the 22/23 contracts. The December to December spread was a 4 3/4 cent premium for spot corn at the bell Weekly Crop Progress data from NASS showed corn harvest was 66% complete as of 10/24. That was up from 52%...
- Cattle Gain a Dollar Plus on CoF report
- Live cattle futures followed the CoF report on Friday with triple digit gains. October fats were 92 cents higher, while the other front months were $1.05 to $1.25 in the black. Cash trade was slow on Monday. Last week’s cash market was mostly near $124, with some sales of up...
- New LOC Highs for Wheat
- Monday’s wheat rally took contracts to new respective highs for KC and MPLS. CBT SRW futures ended with 3 1/2 to 7 cent gains. December SRW’s $7.86 is still intact, but the 2022/23 crop contracts set new highs, which for July was $7.64/bu. In KC, wheat prices closed 3 3/4...
Elkhart, Illinois (62634)