|Name||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Normal Business Hours
Mon - Fri 7 AM - 4 PM
Elkhart - 217-947-2751 Mt Pulaski - 217-792-5711
We are available on our mobile phones if you need anything after hours.
Paul Crombie - 217-306-2144
Todd Farris - 217-306-3549
Mark Maxheimer - 217-306-2103
Cash Bids are updated every 10 minutes during the trading session and during the overnight (electronic) session. Cash bids are approximate, and all final bids will be determined mutually by the seller and Elkhart Grain in person or by phone.
Do you farm ground affected by Lake Fork Ditch?
Click here to view the USGS (United States Geological Survey) webpage which measures gage height and water flow through Lake Fork at Rt 54.
- Lean Hogs Rallying Triple Digits
- So far for Thursday, front month lean hog futures are $0.60 to $1.07 higher with triple digit gains for April through June contracts. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Thursday morning was back down a sharp $8.93 to $61.14. USDA had the WCB base price at $65.26, though the...
- Cotton Red for Midday
- After early session strength took cotton prices to new highs again on Thursday, futures have faded into midday and are trading 76 to 113 points in the red. New crop cotton also set new LOC highs, but prices are 20 to 39 points weaker for midday. Chinese Zhengzhou Cotton Prices...
- Beans Rallying another 30 Cents
- Soy futures continue higher through Thursday’s midday with another 30 cents of gains. For the July contract, that set a new LOC high at $14.44 1/2. Soymeal futures are another 1.2% higher with $4.80 gains taking futures above $400/ton. BO is up another triple digits through midday, which has the...
- Corn Extending Gains through Thursday
- Corn prices have backed off their highs but are still fractionally to 1 3/4 cents in the black for midday. New crop futures printed new LOC highs earlier in the session for Thursday. Barchart’s national average corn basis has hovered near 13 1/4 cents under since mid-December. That compares to...
- Wheat Trading Mixed at Midday
- Chicago wheat stalled for Thursday as the other domestic markets are extending the upward move. So far SRW is trading fractionally to 3 cents weaker. KC HRW is up another penny to 1 3/4 cents for midday. Spring wheat prices are gaining 7 3/4 to 8 1/2 cents in the...
- Cattle Futures Weaker at Midday
- After fading Wednesday afternoon into the close, live cattle future prices are down 22 to 65 cents for Thursday’s midday. The bonus FCE auction sold 681 of the 3,398 head listed for $137. The other pens went unsold on $137.50 to $138.50 asks USDA had cash sales activity from $136...
Elkhart, Illinois (62634)