|Name||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Normal Business Hours
Mon - Fri 7 AM - 4 PM
Elkhart - 217-947-2751 Mt Pulaski - 217-792-5711
During harvest we plan to be open at 7:00 AM Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM on Saturday, and 12:00 noon - 5:00PM on Sunday. Closing times will be location by location.
However, we are available on our mobile phones if you need anything after hours.
Paul Crombie - 217-306-2144
Todd Farris - 217-306-3549
Mark Maxheimer - 217-306-2103
Cash Bids are updated every 10 minutes during the trading session and during the overnight (electronic) session. Cash bids are approximate, and all final bids will be determined mutually by the seller and Elkhart Grain in person or by phone.
Do you farm ground affected by Lake Fork Ditch?
Click here to view the USGS (United States Geological Survey) webpage which measures gage height and water flow through Lake Fork at Rt 54.
- Corn Closes in Black on Wednesday
- Midweek corn trading recovered most of the early week losses, with Dec now down 1 1/2 cents from the week’s start. Futures ended the day with 7 to 8 1/2 cent gains. Red December was up 4 cents to $5.01. A Purdue University cited tar spot fungus as a significant...
- Hogs Red At the Close
- December lean hogs traded through the Wednesday session with a $1.25 range, but futures ultimately faded into the afternoon for 12 to 52 cent losses. USDA’s National Average Afternoon Base hog price for Wednesday was $1.81 weaker to $78.14. The CME Lean Hog Index for 9/17 was down another 22...
- Wheat Markets Close with Double Digit Gains
- After risk-off weakness to start the week, wheat futures ended the Wednesday session with a double digit recovery. CBT SRW prices ended the session 11 to 15 ½ cents higher. KC wheat futures gained 10 ¾ to 15 ½ cents on the day. Spring wheat prices were up by 12...
- Soy Bounces to Black for Close
- An afternoon soy oil rally left BO prices triple digits higher at the close. BO prices were in the red at midday. Beans were also fractionally lower at midday, but ended the session 6 3/4 to 9 cents higher. Meal prices firmed for the close, ending UNCH in October and...
- Cattle Close Higher for Wednesday
- Fat cattle futures trading left the board in the black at the closing bell. The 2022 contracts gained triple digits on the midweek rally, while nearby Oct and Dec gained 75 to 82 cents. USDA confirmed cash trade in NE and KS on Wednesday, going from $123-$124. This morning’s FCE...
- Cotton Futures Extend Recovery
- Midweek cotton trading extended the Tuesday gains by another 73 to 84 points. For December contracts, that reduced the Monday loss to a net 146 points. Cotton trading in China led to losses after the Mid-Autumn Festival holiday. Zhengzhou Cotton Prices closed between 210 and 260 yuan (~ 147 –...
Elkhart, Illinois (62634)