|Name||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Normal Business Hours
Mon - Fri 7 AM - 4 PM
Elkhart - 217-947-2751 Mt Pulaski - 217-792-5711
We are available on our mobile phones if you need anything after hours.
Paul Crombie - 217-306-2144
Todd Farris - 217-306-3549
Mark Maxheimer - 217-306-2103
Cash Bids are updated every 10 minutes during the trading session and during the overnight (electronic) session. Cash bids are approximate, and all final bids will be determined mutually by the seller and Elkhart Grain in person or by phone.
Do you farm ground affected by Lake Fork Ditch?
Click here to view the USGS (United States Geological Survey) webpage which measures gage height and water flow through Lake Fork at Rt 54.
- Cotton Trading Mostly Red at Midday
- Front month cotton futures are trading with midday losses of 44 to 251 points – save the thin October contract which is 43 points in the black so far. They were lower on Wednesday, pulling back from early week gains and closing the Tuesday chart gap. Contracts were down 251...
- Triple Digit Losses for Lean Hogs
- Lean hog futures are trading $0.77 to $3.70 lower through Thursday’s midday. October is the weakest. The USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $119.12 this morning after a $9.75 drop. The CME Lean Hog Index from 8/16 was 54 cents weaker to $120.62. Pork export sales from the week...
- Red Midday for Wheat Market
- The wheat futures complex continues lower with Thursday midday losses of double digits. The slowest weekly export sales of the marketing year, along with increased volume out of Ukraine, is pressuring prices. CBT SRW is down as much as 30 1/4 cents at midday. KC HRW futures are trading 35...
- Cattle Red through Midday
- Front month fat cattle futures are down with losses of as much as 52 cents for midday. Feeder cattle are trading with triple digit weakness so far. Cash trade this week got kicked off with $141 action in the South and $147 in the north. The Thursday FCE auction sold...
- Corn Back to Black at Midday
- Corn prices are off their lows for midday, with fractional to 1 1/4 cent gains. USDA’s FAS reported 99,321 MT of old crop corn was sold for export during the week that ended 8/11. That was as expected as some of the light sales to China, and some South/Latin American...
- Beans Bouncing through Midday
- After starting the Thursday session red, the soy market has bounced back for midday gains. Soybean oil prices are also off their lows, but are still red by triple digits. Soybean futures are trading 8 to 14 1/4 cents in the black. Meal futures are up $640 to $7.20/ton. Weekly...
Elkhart, Illinois (62634)