|Name||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Normal Business Hours
Mon - Fri 7 AM - 4 PM
Elkhart - 217-947-2751 Mt Pulaski - 217-792-5711
We are available on our mobile phones if you need anything after hours.
Paul Crombie - 217-306-2144
Todd Farris - 217-306-3549
Mark Maxheimer - 217-306-2103
Cash Bids are updated every 10 minutes during the trading session and during the overnight (electronic) session. Cash bids are approximate, and all final bids will be determined mutually by the seller and Elkhart Grain in person or by phone.
Do you farm ground affected by Lake Fork Ditch?
Click here to view the USGS (United States Geological Survey) webpage which measures gage height and water flow through Lake Fork at Rt 54.
- Triple Digit Hog Losses
- Midday hog prices are down by 2.14% to 3.38% on the board, with December giving back $2.80 so far. The National Average Base Hog price from USDA was $90.45 on Monday morning on a $4.24 increase. The CME Lean Hog Index for 9/22 was $97.59 after a 42 cent drop....
- Cotton Extending Downside
- Following the limit loss on Friday, front month cotton futures are another triple digits red after failing to bounce to start the new week. So far December is down by 275 of the 500 point expanded limit. CFTC’s weekly Commitment of Traders update had cotton specs at 42,093 contracts net...
- Corn Markets Red at Midday
- Corn futures are off their highs through the early portion of trading the new week. Current quotes show 2 1/2 to 6 3/4 cent losses in the front months as folks position ahead of pre-Grain Stocks estimates. USDA reported 459,420 MT of corn exports for the week that ended 9/22....
- Cattle Fading on Commodity Sell Off
- The front month cattle futures market is trading lower through midday to start the new week. October is down by 42 cents, with Dec just off the low on a 90 cent drop. Front month feeders are $0.37 to $1.07 lower on the board. USDA reported the bulk of cash...
- Double Digit Weakness for Midday Wheat
- Monday’s wheat trading has pulled futures double digits lower. Front month SRW futures are down 14 1/4 to 15 1/4 cents so far. KC HRW prices are trading with 14 3/4 to 16 1/2 cent losses through midday. Spring wheat futures are down by 11 1/4 to 14 cents so...
- Weaker Soy through Monday Midday
- The midday soy complex is working in the red through midday. Soybean oil prices are the weakest with 1.7% to 2.3% losses so far. Beans are trading 0.6% to 0.8% lower through midday. Soymeal prices are also red but the firmest of the complex on 0.4% losses in the front...
Elkhart, Illinois (62634)